100% I.D. Check and Security Policy
For Japanese Guests
- Types of acceptable identification for Japanese guests include: passport, driver’s license, My Number Card, as well as any other government-issued ID with a photo, full name, date of birth, gender and address (supplemental paperwork is NOT required).
- Children under the age of 12 will not need to provide identification, however, they will be required to be accompanied by an adult.
- Teenagers (13 yrs to 19 yrs) are required to bring their student ID or My Number Card to verify their age. We are aware that this is an unusual step to ask of our host nation residents, but we are equally sure they will understand the importance of security at this event.
- Teenagers with ID can accompany children under 12yrs.
For Non-Japanese Guests
- Non-Japanese guests will be directed to come aboard the base only through the West Gate.
- Non-Japanese guests MUST bring either a passport or residence card (Zairyu Card) to gain access to the air station.
- All visitors to the air station will pass through a security screening checkpoint prior to entry. Please refrain from bringing oversized bags/containers. All bags are subject to search. Oversized bags may slow down the screening process when coming aboard the base.
- Only authorized service dogs are allowed in the venue. Any other pets are prohibited.
- The station reserves the right to deny entry to anyone for any reason.